RedLINK™ Total Connect
“We’ve tested the RedLINK system at Dee’s for more than a year and we are confident that it will perform as promised and make your life easier and more energy efficient!” Mike Kilburn, Dee’s Electric
Honeywell’s exclusive RedLINK™ Wireless Technology, with its full suite of wireless-enabled comfort systems, allows you to connect with and monitor your home’s comfort from anywhere there is an internet connection.
From your smartphone or tablet, you can adjust the temperature in your house up or down. With the addition of the optional outdoor monitor, you can keep track of the outside temperature, too. That can be important if there’s a problem. It might be a bigger emergency, or require more haste, if it’s 20° outside than if it’s 50°.
Arriving home from a trip sooner than you thought? Take it off “Vacation Mode” before you leave for home to ensure that home will be comfortable the minute you walk in. Leave for vacation and forget to turn down the heat? Do it from your smartphone! RedLINK can also be programmed to send you an alert if the temperature fluctuates too much from what you had set.
RedLINK can be used to monitor and adjust your heat, air conditioning, ventilation and humidity levels. It is your total home comfort control port.
Total Connect Comfort Allows Users to:
- Program scheduling
- View and set the temperature
- View and change your HVAC system settings (Heat, Cool, Fan, Dehumidifier*, Humidifier*)
- Receive temperature and humidity alerts via e-mail
- View and set indoor humidity*
- View outdoor temperature and humidity
- Access multiple thermostats if the system is zoned
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is connected
- Get automatic upgrades as new features are available
- Access over 90 system alerts via the web.
*For thermostats that support these features and households that have them